Sunday, June 5, 2011

Asian and Farmers Market

photo courtesy of Low Impact Living

Since I'm on a TIGHT budget, I often frequent my local farmers market and Asian Market. I really enjoy supporting both actually.  Of course the benefits of getting fresh and affordable vegetables which haven't been tainted with pesticides in wonderful. My diet is transition so the abundance of affordable produce is very important.  The Asian market I go to is great because of the variety of vegetables and fruits from around the world that you wouldn't be able to purchase in standard markets; not even Whole Foods. Fruits such logans, lychee, dragon fruit, cactus, fresh stalks of aloe, pepper of all sorts. It's AMAZING. I suggest anyone regardless of diet type to visit an Asian market and support your local farmers market.

No comments:

Post a Comment