Monday, July 18, 2011

Bless Your Food!

I bless the most high for my mom who brought me massive amounts of groceries:

Watermelons
Cantelope
Tomatoes
Squash
Baby Eggplant
Organges
Apples
Peaches
Brocoli
Blueberries
Aloe Vera Juice (great for blood sugar and lubercated the joints)

She just brought me a lot of stuff okay.  The list is vast.  I'm still struggling financially, yet I prayed for abudandance and I was blessed with a lot of food :o)

But I wanted to touch bases real quick on organic produce and food in general.  I'm not going to get into the debate, but the reality.  I can't always afford organic foods so here's a tip.  PRAY.  When I go shopping I make sure that I pray and my energy is in a positive place.  Before I go into the store I say a blessing over my hands (palm side up) and welcome healing energy to bless my hands. 

I do this because the food has been touched by everyone.  I don't put every piece of fruit I touch in my basket. I feel it's energy and if it's good I put it in my basket, if not I put it back.  When I get home with my groceries before putting them away I burn sage throughout the house and in the kitchen.  I wash my fruit while saying a blessing and being thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment